The 2nd International festival-competition of Ukrainian song in Israel
02.12 - 07.12.2018
The goal of the event is to popularize the Ukrainian musical culture in Israel, to identify and support young talented performers, to strengthen friendly cultural ties between Israel and Ukraine.
The organizer of the contest is the Israeli folklore theater with the support of the Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Israel.
The festival takes place in beautiful historical part of Tel Aviv, Neve Tzedek district, in Suzan Dellal Centre, Inbal Hall.
Gala - concert of the winners of the contest will be held on the opening ceremony of The 8th International Festival of Ukrainian Culture in Israel. Young performers will be able to perform on the same stage with members of the jury and famous Ukrainian artists, guests of the festival.
- Professionals and amateurs groups and soloists are welcome to the competition
- Professionals and amateurs are measured at different categories
- Soloists, small groups, ensembles present one competitive Ukrainian composition not longer than 3 minutes/not includes academic vocal for professionals/
- Choirs present two competitive Ukrainian composition not longer than 5 minutes together
- The jury of the contest is formed of the most important cultural workers from Ukraine and Israel
- Participation in the gala concert isn’t guaranteed for everyone and is confirmed due to the results of the previous shows according to the decision of the judges
- The jury evaluates the participants on one twelve-point system, the final result is made up of the average quantity of the received scores
- For category "Professionals" each participant must send CV and one concert video
- Pop vocal
- Academic vocal
Size of group:
- small group ( up to 5 members)
- Kiddy- 8-10
- Teeny- 11-13
- Youngsters- 14-17
- Grown-up - 18-25
- Professionals /student and performers with stage experience
- purity of the intonation and quality of sound
- beauty of the timbre and the voice strength
- scenic culture, artistic skill
All participants will receive Diplomas and medals of the participant of the festival-contest. Memorable prizes are given to the winners of the competition - 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Grand prix.
Participation in the festival is registered after submitting an application and paying a registration fee:
- soloist - 50 euros
- duet- 25 euros/ per person
- small group (up to 5)- 15 euros/per person
- ensembles and choir - 10 euros/per person
Each participant of the festival (group or soloist) submits an application and submits to the Organizing Committee the following documents, confirming the intention to take part in the festival:
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of a registration fee payment
In response to the application and in confirmation of payment, Organization Committee sends an official invitation to the group/soloist and offers booking of the hotel, transfer and touring program.
Deadline for registration - 02.11.2018
Flight, accommodation, transfer and excursions are paid by the participants of the competition. Organizers can offer accommodation in Netanya hotels (3-4*) individually for each group upon its request. For each group, we will select an individual very interesting program across Israel for first acquaintance with Israeli heritage and culture.
To book a contest trip contact us.
Director of the Festival-Competition Lena Geyko: +972545486434 (Viber/WhatsApp), mail to: email@example.com